Saturday, February 09, 2008

Asia - Wednesday Stamper

I've been getting back into card-making, and challenges are a great way to find inspiration. Wednesday Stamper is a wonderful site for finding a challenge. This week's theme is Asia. This is the card that I've made.


The patterned paper is Basic Grey Infuse. The image of the man is by InkaStamps and colored with colored pencils. The flourish stamps are by Inkadinkado. I embossed the border using the Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy embossing folder. The embellishment is Mizuhiki cord tied in a good luck knot.

8 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. :-) Don't be surprised if your comment doesn't show up right away. Because of the amount of spam being posted these days, I've switched things over to moderated. Legitimate comments will be appreciated, approved, and published in a timely fashion.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin